Saturday 27 October 2018

Promise, Passion, Purpose

After 3 weeks of trying to find answers to my exercise-induced anaphylaxis, I took a deep breath and said enough is enough.  A few days ago, I was able to write this:

Today I ran wild. I ran with blatant disregard for the history of the past and the expectations of the future. I ran in the wake of the full moon light, blindly feeling the ground beneath my feet and letting my feet skim faster and faster across the earth. I refused to let fear tether me and choke me.
In my mind I was skipping across the ripples of the pond of probabilities that is only the NOW.
I am promise.
I am passion.
I am purpose. 

Thank you to my many friends from far and wide who have offered support and suggestions for my little problem.  I am having some testing done, and am implementing some strategies to minimize my risk while running.  When I gain some clarity around this all, I'll post some details.

Bounce Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment