Friday 14 March 2014

Stairs!

This week I desperately tried to get some climbing training in...without going into the mountains.  That meant a lot of stair repeats at Goose Spit.  I am a little maniacal about my GPS and my stats...and according to my records I managed to get approx 6000' of elevation in this week in total.  That is how much I can expect during my race, spread out over the whole week.  I'm going to have to ramp it up and pray that the snow melts soon.

I must say I'm tired and ready for a down week.  Sarah and I are headed to Vancouver this weekend for a course on running injuries.  Perfect timing as my body needs a rest this weekend.

Here are a few pics from this week!

Goose Spit Stairs - the view makes it all worth it!

Part of the ELM 10K group that I joined on Thurs night after a short chat about running injuries - this is also my summer Thurs night trail running gang...makes me long for summer.

Deb - always pushing the limits and dragging my butt up the hills!

No comments:

Post a Comment